Join us on August 4, 2018!
Registation information and 2018 details will be posted in December!
Race Date: August 4, 2018
Entry Fees include race shirt for all distances & finisher's medal for all finishers!
||10 Mile||13.1 Mile|
|6/24/17 through NOON 8/3/17
8/4/17 and 8/5/17
- Friday, August 4, 2017 from 4:00pm - 7:00pm at the Beach Parking Area
- Race morning 6:45am - 8:00am at the start area
Sleepy Hollow requires a MI recreation Passport for entrance.Parking/MI Recreation Passport
A Michigan Recreation Passport is required for entry to the Sleepy Hollow State Park. If you do not have a Recreation Passport, you will be required to purchase one. The park booth will be staffed, please have your money ready.
Out of State Vehicles - $9.00 for a daily rate. Out of state vehicles will only be charged for the day of the race. If you want to come in Friday night to register or pick up your packet, you will not be charged. Just tell the individual at the booth that you are registering for the race/coming to pick up your packet. You will be charged the daily rate on race day, unless you buy an annual pass ($32).
Registration Terms & Conditions
Sorry, no refunds, deferments or entry fee transfer to another RF Events' event.
• Change distance up to 30 days from the race, $10 change fee plus the current difference in the event entry fee, no refund for shorter event fee. Less than 30 days out until one week out from event, $15 change fee plus the difference as explained above. Race day transfer fee $20 plus any fee difference.
Once a race is SOLD OUT, transfers to another distance will only be allowed on race day.
• Entry transfer to another person until 30 days from the race, transfer fee $15 plus the difference in price if the person you are transferring to (transferee) is choosing a higher priced event. Less than 30 days out until one week out from event, transfer entry fee $20 plus the difference as described above. No race day transfers to someone else.
No transfers to another person for sold out events.
• Participants unable to participate may pick up their runner packet / shirt at the registration area. No race packet / shirt pick up once Registration and Packet Pickup closes.